CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


Hannah spent the evening cutting out and writing a personal message on
27 Valentine hearts for all of her classmates. She even did
a few more
for the librarian, secretary, and reading teacher.

She thought this was much cooler than the pre-packaged
ones I picked up at the store. I have to agree.






I felt compelled to make Valentine Cookies for the ladies I visit teach,
as well as
for a few close friends.
I was so happy when Jonah decided he
wanted to help!
It's a good thing I had most of them
rolled out and cut by then,
or
it would have been a looooooong night!



Jonah had a great time, especially putting
the sprinkles on top. He then helped
me deliver them, as well
as some Valentines he had written
(the afore-mentioned pre-packaged ones)
for some of the cute girls
in his Primary class.

He insisted on holding the
plate when I rang each doorbell.
It was pretty entertaining
when he wished everyone a
"Happy Valentine's Day!"



3 comments:

Stingite said...

"for some of the cute girls in his Primary class"

haha! That cracked me up. So did the not so cute girls get anything?

Hunt Family said...

Well, you know . . . why waste your time??

Calderberry said...

Lisa - you said you made cookies for your close friends... and I did not get any! Oh yeah, I am a "far" friend! Why don't ya move back girlfriend?