CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Welcome




Hi There Friends & Family!

I hope this new blog will help me keep better contact with those I love & miss.

Until I have a little more time to write in detail, enjoy some photos of my cute kids.

Jonah loves to get dressed up for church. He insists on wearing a tie, in fact, sometimes he wears a tie clipped to his t-shirt on other days of the week.


It is a winter wonderland here in Idaho. This photo was taken before another storm brought an additional 2 feet. We were up on the roof the other day and the snow was eye level to me, and I'm 5'6". Hannah and her friend had a fabulous time jumping off the roof and making huge holes in the snow. Notice the stick in Mayzie's mouth. Some things never change!

5 comments:

Stingite said...

wow! And I thought we got dumped on bad here in Utah. You guys got a TON of snow.

(Welcome to the blogosphere, Hunt family!)

Keri said...

way to go Lisa welcome to the world of blogging. This is a great way to stay in touch. Don't forget about me. keripug@blogspot.com I thought we had snow. I will never complain I don't ever want to dig out of that much snow.

Calderberry said...

You go Lisa - you blog and I will... Clog? Miss ya - Tam*

Rex.Moldy Blog said...

Lisa, the kids are adorable! Can't believe how much they've grown. Doesn't the snow always look neater in pictures that when you are dealing with it in real life?

Unknown said...

Hi sissy! Your kids are absolutely darling. Good idea on the blog, I couldn't keep it up. Ask Hannah if she might want some of my keepsake barbies...I have tons and nowhere to keep them. The three girls should get them if they want them. Love you!!!
Jennifer